Monday, November 9, 2009

TNP BOUTIQUE

TNP is a trendy boutiqe featuring the latest styles and fashion trends of the season. We specialize in fashion jewelry, designer handbags and clutches, clothing, gifts and more.

Our amazing array of fashion accessories will give you the instant fashion gratification you crave as an alternative to the expensive designer fashions many of us cannot afford.

Fashion is one of my passions and as such each piece in the boutique was hand picked by me. I take great pride in offering you great customer service and helping you to look fabulous for less.

The word TNP came from my love of long skirts and long dresses. In the SHONA language TNP stands for "Tsiga Ndikukande Pakitchen". Direct translation, "Get descent so I can wife you and throw you in the kitchen".

I love feeling beautiful and I know most if not all women love the feeling too. I give you my word that as long as you shop at TNP Boutique, you will always have the best deal for your bucks.

XOXO

Chipo Tsitsi Mlambo

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl I just want to let you know that am so so proud of what you are doing, You are a go getter strong independent black woman and the stars are the limit for you.......... you are sure to succeed and I believe you will my fellow fashionista!!!!!!! I will miss you! Dama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv u 2 Dama...wow ..I can't believe i'm leaving u guys...i'll be back tho...for sure..TNP Boutique has to have stock all yr round right? I wish u the best 2 in all u do...sky is the limit for most, NOT FOR US...WE GO BEYOND..

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your page through a friends page on FB.
    I love the sexy chick style. Great taste...
    Will def be ordering soon.
    Mariegold Adams

    ReplyDelete